As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for supporting the Operations Team by preparing kits, transacting components to the job, keeping inventory accurate, and other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for the receipt, stocking, record keeping, and organization of new and existing materials.
- Pick and kit components per work order
- Replenish stock that is stored outside of the stockroom
- Promptly issues Shortage when received from suppliers
- Perform Cycle Counts
- Perform inventory transactions within our ERP System
- Load and unload trucks using a forklift and/or crane
- Move material around the facility using material handling equipment such as pallet jacks or forklifts
- Must learn and adhere to all safety policies and practices to avoid safety incidents.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing setting.
- Ability to walk, stand and be physically active for extended periods of time.
- Ability to learn computer systems, databases and a variety of software programs.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain an organized work area.
- Must be self-motivated and proactive.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Crane experience preferred.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting preferred