Job ID: 283539
Northfield, a CRH company, is a division withinOldcastle APG. APG is North Americas leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36states and 5Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
The Production Supervisor directs production operations for plant by performing the following duties:
- Know and follow the five daily plant fundamentals:Safety, Quality, Productivity, Housekeeping, Preventive Maintenance
- Coordinates production in accordance with policies, principles, and procedures established by the company
- Assists Site Manager with developing plans for efficient use of materials, machines, and employees
- Reviews product quality and modifies production and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation of division
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- Associate's Degree or two years of college, technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3 or more years of experience in production with emphasis on process control in a similar industry
- Ability to lead/manage others
- Effective conflict management skills
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North Americas largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Northfield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If youre up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity