We are American Greetings.
We are friendly hellos and great big smiles. We work hard and know how to have fun.
Our innovative and creative work is a reflection of each of us and the culture and values we share.
We are excited that you want to join us in helping make the world a more thoughtful and creative place.
Every. Single. Day
Our commitment to diversity is based on this basic belief that many points of view come together to make a stronger and more creative organization. It makes our products more authentic, and it makes American Greetings an even more exciting place to work.
Diverse and inclusive culture with employee resources groups
13 paid holidays
Flexible Schedules (Department Based)
401k- dollar-per-dollar match up to 6%
AG Workperks Discount Program
All Hands Meetings
Employee Assistance Program
Medical, dental, vision
Product Operations Analyst (POA) provides support to assigned business within the Creative Products NAGCD Product Management team located at world headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio. Key responsibilities include product line management, merchandising of assigned product lines, product line analysis and recommendations and serving as the cross-functional key contact for all aspects of product and operations execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The POA will report to an Associate or Assistant Product Manager and be responsible for:
* Developing and executing product and merchandising strategies to drive profitable growth in assigned accounts. H/she will establish merchandising concepts, standards, and policies for the product lines they merchandise and determine optimal mix and presentation of product for maximum profitability. Actual physical experimentation, setup, and review of merchandising techniques. Position will require hands-on product and fixture setup.
* Analysis of productivity measurements through the use of Sales to Space reports, Design Rating and item productivity information, chain specific sell-through, caption analysis, and Market Research studies to build the proper product line mix & merchandising for each program.
* Serving as key contact with cross-functional business partners to execute product & merchandising plans including Fulfillment, Creative, Retail Experience, Marketing Services, RPO, and Account Operations.
* H/she will assist with the development, administration and marketing of Creative Product lines. Responsible for merchandising comps, photo displays, and related copy in catalogs. H/she will accurately manage design information in IPW, line lists, diagram maintenance, customer specific pricing, and communication through the ARF system.
* H/she will be responsible for researching, obtaining and analyzing information on the competitive landscape including product samples, retail pricing and merchandising practices.
* Assist with execution of target account(s) to include, but not limited to, program development and execution, packaging and sample processes, and account specific task requirements (including customer & retail pricing communications & order processing).
* Independently manage planning & execution of minor program/product lines from creation to production, including writing marketing plan (as assigned).
* Learn and understand current processes, as well as, innovating and recommending improvements.
* Assist with research, development, and execution of innovation concepts.
* Attend meetings & represent direct manager as necessary/needed. Other duties as assigned to support the business unit.
Creative Products includes a wide range of businesses and customers. Each POA position will be somewhat unique to the assigned business/customer and there should be an expectation of varying levels of responsibility in analysis, merchandising, line management and operational execution, etc.
The characteristics listed below are representative of the physical demands required by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* Combination of sedentary and physical work.
* Some moving of product and fixtures required. The position would be responsible for most of this type of work, but this position will have a lot of hands-on experimentation with product. Time - 25% 5-25 pounds
* Ability to hear and/or talk is frequently required.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The characteristics below are representative of the work environment typically encountered by an individual while performing the essential duties of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to a normal office environment.
* Travel is not expected, but will require occasional retail visits.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor