Job Title: Financial Center Manager
Worksite Location: Sugarcreek, Ohio 44681
How to Apply: **APPLY DIRECT ** to the employer at their website, www.firstfed.com . Scroll to the bottom of page to 'Join our Team', then scroll to bottom to 'Apply Now' button.
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
First Federal Community Bank is a local community bank serving Tuscarawas and Holmes counties. We offer a pleasant work environment, competitive benefits package including Paid-Time-Off, Volunteer Time off and 401k. We are a Great Place to Work certified company. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and giving back to the communities we serve.
As a trusted advisor, you educate customers on solutions to their financial needs, promote First Federal products and services, and develop relationships with current and potential customers through engaging interactions.
You create value in each individual customer relationship with First Federal Community Bank and demonstrate to non-customers the reasons First Federal is the premiere financial services provider.
Your active participation in organizations and community events leads to growth for our Financial Centers while demonstrating First Federal’s commitment to Invest In Our Community.
As a leader, you empower your team to provide memorable customer experiences through active coaching, collaboration and celebrating successes. You foster opportunities for ongoing professional development and are committed to your team’s success.
- Leadership/Change Agent Continual Improvement
- Mentoring & Coaching Strategic Thinking
- Professional Development Resource Management
- Relationship Management Interpersonal Communication
- Decision-Making Planning & Organizing
- Actively leads the Financial Center team to success
- Exercises executive and administrative authority over the functions of the financial center, including implementation and explanation of company programs, policies, and objectives.
- Schedules and supervises the team’s workflow and conducts frequent meetings (both 1:1 and in groups) to organize sales efforts, communicate procedural/product changes, and resolve issues to optimize center performance and employee engagement.
- Establishes regular coaching and performance evaluation opportunities with each team member to review goals and highlight further professional development
- Conducts Annual Performance Reviews
- Disciplines assigned staff when necessary
- Assists and advises team members regarding policies and procedures for lending, new accounts, transactional and customer service activities.
- Demonstrates an ability to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines with enthusiasm
- Committed to accuracy, punctuality, and preparedness.
- Models a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Actively participates in ongoing, personal professional development
- Demonstrates problem-solving and strong business development skills
- Adheres to high ethical standards, and complies with industry regulations/applicable laws
- Accepts loan applications and extends credit to individuals through a variety of consumer installment loans and real estate loans and lines which are within the current lending authority.
- Actively participates in organizations and community events that lead to growth sufficient to meet the Financial Center’s goals.
- Attends to the needs of existing and prospective customers. Ensures customer concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all products and services in order to efficiently train and motivate team members to cross-sell and assists in the implementation of new products or programs to ensure exceptional customer service and stimulate new growth.
- Collaborates with Training Director for ongoing staff training and development in but not limited to operations, efficient use of provided systems, and policies.
- Maintains communications between the center and management by preparing and/or approving daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations, security, and productivity. Attends and actively participates in financial center meetings.
- Provides and maintains a professional business appropriate atmosphere within the financial center. Sets example with personal professional appearance.
- Performs other various duties as requested.
- Education or experience commensurate with the above-described duties.
- Background in bank operating policies and procedures, banking regulations, employee development and public relations.
- Strong computer skills including Windows and Microsoft Office software.
First Federal Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Workdays: Monday through Saturday, 1st Shift,
Available Benefits: Medical/Dental Insurance, PTO, Paid Holidays & 401K
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Drug Testing, Employment Test, Reference Check
OMJ Staff Contact: RC1