Make your passion your career.
Are you intrigued by exploring the ways that insurance can help business' flourish? As a Customer Service Representative, you are the human connection to AmTrust Financial: energic, thoughtful, and professional. You will answer questions about our products and services, enhancing business owners' abilities to manage their insurance needs as they've come to expect from AmTrust Financial. Is this where you want to begin your career with AmTrust Financial, or where you want to end up? Either way, we're committed to helping employees explore their potential.
The successful candidate will be responsible for answering incoming questions via phone or chat and supporting both internal and external customers. Provide resolutions by utilizing company policies and product knowledge while making quick and accurate decisions.
* Master product expertise to deliver on customer asks
* Drive inclusive team culture and success
* Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly
* Identify customers' needs, clarify information, research issues and provide solutions or alternatives
* Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
* Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on explicit criteria set forth by the company
* 2 years of experience in a customer support role
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Time management skills
* Able to effectively tailor communication and style to differing audiences
* Resourcefulness and flexibility
* Able to self-manage and work independently in a dynamic, constantly changing environment
* Spanish fluency preferred
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the requirements of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. AmTrust has the right to revise this job description at any time.
What We Offer:
AmTrust Financial Services offers a great work environment, competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical and Dental Plans, Life Insurance, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, and Paid Time Off.
AmTrust Financial Services is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.