- Assemble, fit, and adjust parts for proper alignment.
- Perform multiple different assembly processes.
- Operate machines.
- Perform hand painting on parts.
- Perform quality inspections on all parts.
- Load material into machine hoppers.
- Keep work areas clean and organized.
- ENTRY LEVEL - WILL TRAIN.
- Be able to perform basic math.
- Use handheld gauges and hand tools as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
By applying for this position, you may also be considered for the following positions:
- Motor Assembly
- Plastics Operator
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Segment: Industrial, Warehouse, Forklift, Entry Level, Manufacturing