- Assemble lift truck components including Wire & Cable Harnesses and other Light Sub-Assemblies
- Read and follow work instructions and other assembly guides
- Follow all Safety and Ergonomic programs & guidelines
- Perform basic Quality checks as required
- Operate and perform basic setup on Assembly Equipment
- Participate in team based continuous improvement activities
- Perform other work as assigned
- Paid training provided
- 1st shift: Hours for this position are 6:00am – 2:10pm
- Top pay up to $18.00
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to work safely in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to read and follow work instructions to ensure quality
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled