OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County is sourcing a Marketing Automation Specialist for a Cleveland Company.
Are you looking for a company where you can leverage your skills to grow fast while also operating under a shared purpose? Then now is a great time for you to join our marketing automation team. We are looking for a marketing automation specialist who is ready to make an impact to our clients. Enjoy the benefits of a growing, fast-paced, and flexible environment. If you’re looking for a career utilizing cutting edge marketing technology to solve complex business challenges, this could be your opportunity.
As a marketing automation specialist, you will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform (with a focus on Marketo) and fully leveraging its capabilities for clients. Working closely with designers, strategists, and project managers, you will be responsible for implementing email marketing programs. The ideal candidate is technical, organized, results driven, has strong attention to detail and has a passion for digital marketing.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Works with clients to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Creates recommendations to improve campaigns continuously assist in the development of strategy and testing/optimization plans
- Supports essential marketing operations initiatives in Marketo and Salesforce such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Contributes to the development of a client’s overall digital marketing strategy, with a focus on email marketing
- Creates email, landing page, and form templates
- Reports on the impact of nurture programs and provides key insights, utilizing A/B testing tools and putting optimization plans in place to maximize response rates and increase conversions
If this sounds like an opportunity you’re interested in, note the following requirements as you apply:
- B.S. or B.A. degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or equivalent professional experience
- 0-4 years of Marketing experience desired, B2B experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Strong project planning and execution skills, with strong sense of project ownership and ability to anticipate possible roadblocks and provide viable solutions
- Experience with developing and executing email marketing campaigns
- Experience working with known marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Hubspot, SFMC, and Pardot is preferred
- Must be able to speak to and demonstrate knowledge in the digital marketing field
- Basic understanding of HTML
Our traditional and unique employee benefits. As a member of our team, you can take advantage of the following:
- health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- flexible hours and work from home opportunity
- paid holiday leave from Christmas Eve through New Years’ Day
- paid sabbatical
- paid parental leave
Other great benefits include company paid life insurance and short term disability; an annual charity contribution match; a learning grant for professional development and training; and paid pet bereavement.