Position Title: Customer Service - Financial Services Support Representative
Position Number: 365437
Location: Grandview Heights, OH 43212
Position Type: Temporary
Required Skill Set:
Customer Service, Filing, Problem Management
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: Customer Service - Financial Services Support Representative
Duration: 05/03/2021 to 05/03/2022
Location: Grandview Heights OH 43212
Responsibilities: Provides prompt efficient service for assigned product and/or service center internal and external customers. Inputs the statistical data required to produce policyholder documents, corporate and external reporting information in accordance with company policies and practices. Performs one or more of the following: preparation of proposals; periodic valuation; asset reconciliation of plan investments; government reporting forms; and/or production analysis. The following duties cover what are generally believed to be principal and essential functions of the job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
1. Maintains current knowledge of contract and product provisions and administration of Client products, and the processing systems as needed to expedite processing.
2. Approves and processes business in accordance with government regulations, contract provisions and internal procedures and controls.
3. Demonstrates the initiative and flexibility to identify situations that require exception processing and seek alternatives.
4. Reviews enrollments and detail submitted with sold cases; this includes ensuring that funds included on the enrollments have been added by the contract holder.
5. Sets up cases on the processing systems; prepares a list of outstanding requirements for external contacts.
6. Prepares contract files from the processing systems; including cover letters, any necessary state disclaimers, and side letters.
7. Prepares or assists in preparation of materials to propose, sell, and establish new accounts and set up appropriate records.
8. Pays claims according to policy/account provisions within assigned limits.
9. Properly documents any policy/account activity and outcomes.
10. Consults with more experienced personnel to develop solutions for cases requiring exception processing.
11. Reviews and classifies for issue at standard rates service applications for reinstatements, reissues, addition of benefits, riders, or dependents and increases of coverages.
12. Communicates with field sales force, applicants, policyholders and other departments as necessary. Provides written response to inquiries as needed.
13. Performs other duties as requested.
Education: High school studies. Undergraduate studies desirable. Participation in technical coursework such as LOMA, CLU, ChFC desirable. NASD series 6 and/or 26 preferred, and may be required based on assigned product/line-of-business or distribution system.
Experience: One to three years work experience with two years product-related customer service work experience preferred. Work experience with undergraduate studies preferred. Knowledge: General office practices, customer service, and office equipment. Information systems and insurance/financial services industry practices (i.e. annuities, mutual funds) preferred. Basic mathematics, familiarity with office filing systems and record keeping procedures, and problem-solving techniques.
Skills: Ability to prioritize own work within standards. Effective written and oral communication skills to interact with customers, team members, and management. Decision making skills necessary for customer contacts. Ability to identify and evaluate problems and analyze customer inquiries and determine the appropriate action. Decision making skills necessary for problem identification and correction. Proven ability to operate a CRT and PC.
For information and details on employment benefits offered, visit here
. If you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secured website
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)