If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with financial advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. Were proud to have more offices in the U.S. and Canada than any other investment firm, serving over seven million clients.
Our Branch Office Administrators are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
We'll give you the support you need.
Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6 month training including an experienced peer mentor
- A network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office
You can also expect
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique contributions
- An inclusive environment where everyone's different viewpoints are valued and help to achieve results. We recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your family's well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach.
- Full-time Associates receive the following benefits:
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, 401k (US) or Group RRSP (Canada), and comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
- Part-time Associates can earn certain benefits upon meeting minimum hour requirements
What characteristics would make you a successful BOA?
Ability to deepen and broaden client relationships
Comfortable in your ability to identify opportunities to create efficiency
Strong ability to work independently
Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven environment
Proficient in current and new office technology
Willingness to learn how financial services/markets work
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity