Weaver Bros. Inc. has openings for full time sanitation employees. The sanitation employees are responsible for maintaining our food safety and food quality standards. This 2nd/3rdshift position is required to work 40-50 hours per week with additional hours and weekend hours possible.
- Clean and sanitize all food and food packaging material contact surfaces
- Remove all dirt and egg build-up
- Follow chemical usage directions and procedures
- Complete other tasks as needed
- Must be able to work in a wet and dirty environment
- Must be able to transport approximately 35 lbs.
- Must be able to move throughout the facility, using step ladders
- Must be able to position self to clean and sanitize top and bottom of machines and conveyors
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at www.weavereggs.com