We are American Greetings.
We are friendly hellos and great big smiles. We work hard and know how to have fun.
Our innovative and creative work is a reflection of each of us and the culture and values we share.
We are excited that you want to join us in helping make the world a more thoughtful and creative place.
Every. Single. Day
Our commitment to diversity is based on this basic belief that many points of view come together to make a stronger and more creative organization. It makes our products more authentic, and it makes American Greetings an even more exciting place to work.
* Diverse and inclusive culture with employee resources groups
* 13 paid holidays
* Flexible Schedules (Department Based)
* 401k- dollar-per-dollar match up to 6%
* Tuition assistance
* Wellness program
* AG Workperks Discount Program
* All Hands Meetings
* Employee Assistance Program
* Medical, dental, vision
The Product Requirements Analyst will be responsible for transforming digital product features into technical requirements that can be implemented by engineers and made testable by the QA team.
This role will act as a liaison between various stakeholders, product managers, user experience experts and designers to ensure that all features have been clearly defined prior to execution.
The success of this role will be determined by the efficiencies of requirements gathering, communication with engineers and straightforward QA testing cycles.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Elicit, analyze and validate product needs throughout the Agile software development cycle
* Work with stakeholders to establish product scope
* Participate in Concept Development and Prototyping phases and activities
* Conduct internal interviews to gather product requirements
* Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency and clarity
* Document business and process requirements into specifications
* Document product function requirements into user stories
* Create process models, diagrams and charts as necessary to provide direction to engineers and/or the project team
* Communicate changes, enhancements and modifications or requirements to stakeholders to maintain integrity of original concept intent
* Strong willingness to work independently with a high degree of personal ownership
* Ability to work across product initiatives
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor