OBJECTIVE: Responsible for cleaning equipment and surfaces as well as documenting work in the egg processing facility.
QUALIFICATIONS: A high school diploma is preferred.
SKILLS REQUIRED: This position requires reading, writing and strong verbal and written communication skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
- Remove all egg debris accumulated throughout the day on the processing equipment, floor and surrounding areas.
- Ensure all floors are clean and excess water is squeegeed off.
- Maintain a clean and safe plant while adhering to all USDA/AQ/HACCP requirements for sanitation operations.
- Responsible for properly documenting the completion of tasks.
- Practice proper chemical handling procedures and utilize the proper PPE.
- Promote the Cooper Culture through trainings and personal demonstration.
- Maintain an active interest in performance level, attendance, and attitude.
- Follow all safety practices and protocols.
- Perform all duties as apparent or assigned.
These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change.