The Client Service Support Associate - Offsite is responsible for the timely processing of internal rejects and suspends and maintaining Tandem files.
Requires 90 days of onsite training in our Columbus office.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Researches payment history to determine action necessary to resolve exception bills according to client procedures and Cass standards.
- Completes site file updates in the Tandem system according to procedures.
- Contacts utility vendors when appropriate to obtain needed information and negotiates acceptable payment arrangements.
- Acquires, investigates, and processes operations related inquiries from internal departments and communicates the results to the initiator, ensuring all necessary internal documentation has been completed.
- Communicates and works in a professional manner with all Cass staff and external sources to maintain required levels of production, quality, and high levels of client service and satisfaction.
- Documents errors in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepares or reviews all required departmental reports and maintains accurate production time sheets.
- Attends periodic in-house meetings and training sessions.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS/ABILITIES AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Well developed interpersonal skills that will maximize responsiveness and facilitate development of a solid working relationship with both utility vendors and internal staff.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent analytical, attention to detail, and problem solving skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 6 months telephone and billing experience in a general business environment.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Cass Information Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CASS) is a leading provider of integrated information and payment management solutions. Cass enables enterprises to achieve visibility, control and efficiency in their supply chains, communications networks, facilities, and other operations. Disbursing over $60 billion annually on behalf of its clients, and with total assets of $1.7 billion, Cass is uniquely supported by Cass Commercial Bank. Founded in 1906 and a wholly owned subsidiary, Cass Bank provides sophisticated financial exchange services to the parent organization and its clients. Cass is part of the Russell 2000®.