Shift: Friday-Sunday 7:00AM-7:00PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Duties and responsibilities include the following, other duties may be assigned:
* Evaluate and sign-out lift trucks prior to use by assessing condition and defined specifications in accordance with Rocky and OSHA standards.
* Load, pick and unload inventory onto or off racks, pallets, skids, conveyers and or lifting devices.
* Use the warehouse management system to locate, scan, and pull inventory.
* Document put-away and task information to assure proper tracking and inventory information is completed.
* Read production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
* Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas or to shipping or other designated areas.
* Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
* Assist shipping and receiving, loading and unloading trucks.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three (3) months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Beginner level of experience in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
* Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operation and maintenance, instructions; and procedure manuals.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
* Ability to use hands to finger, handle, feel; reach with both hands and arms; talk and hear.
* Ability for prolonged standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, climbing, and balancing.Ability to regularly lift and /or move up to fifty pounds (50 lbs.), frequently lift and/or move up to ten pounds (10 lbs.).
Team Player - Works well as a member of a group
Goal Completion - Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
High School (preferred)
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three (3) months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. (preferred)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities