OBJECTIVE: The primary goal of this position is to ensure that all assigned procedures are carried out in an efficient manner in accordance to production/quality/safety guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and move up to 100 pounds
- Must be able to work in a cool damp environment
- Operate and maintain knowledge of at least one of the departmental equipment and operations (see staffing detail for a list of department positions).
- Seek out training on various equipment/areas to strengthen job knowledge
- Work effectively with other team members and be available to work in other areas as assigned.
- Report any abnormalities to immediate supervisor or team leader
- Work with others to ensure all areas are up to standard
- Accurately complete all required paperwork
- Any other duty as apparent or assigned by supervisor
These are the current essential functions of the job and are subject to change.