OBJECTIVE: To gather all eggs as directed and maintain barns in a neat and orderly fashion.
QUALIFICATIONS: Entry Level
SKILLS REQUIRED: This position requires candidates to work both independently as well as with a team. Candidates must be able to follow directions and communicate effectively with fellow team members and management.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
1. Follow all biosecurity guidelines.
2. Maintains safe work habits and a positive safety attitude.
3. Follow all animal care guidelines.
4. Follow all sanitation guidelines.
5. Performs daily routine of all tasks per SOP/SWI:
- Gathers eggs.
- Exercise turkeys.
- Wash waterers.
- Check & clean feeders.
- Removes dead birds/record mortality.
- Removes cull turkeys to cull pen.
5. Insemination – assist with:
- Catches birds.
- Runs birds up ramp.
- Proper set up & tear down of AI area.
6. Keeps barns neat and clean.
- Spreads straw.
- Keeps aisles clean.
- Clean & organize anteroom.
- Removes feathers & manure from nests.
7. Helps w/clean out & set up.
8. Must be reliable & dependable.
9. Team Member Participation.
10. Demonstrates quality workmanship in all responsibilities.
11. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
12. Maintains a cooperative attitude toward managers and other team members.
13. Maintains a good attendance record and reports to work on time.
14. Maintains an active interest in performance level.
Full and part time positions available.