OBJECTIVE: The primary goal of this position is to provide our customers with the highest quality poults.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: For the physical requirements of this job, please see Human Resources.
1. Complete poult orders.
- Beak condition, toe condition, dewclaw condition as instructed.
- Maintain correct flock separation and numbers.
- Help control the flow of poults throughout the line.
- Monitor poult quality
2. Team Member Participation.
3. Maintains safe work habits & a positive safety attitude.
4. Demonstrates quality workmanship in all responsibilities.
5. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
6. Maintains a cooperative attitude to managers & other TMs.
7. Maintains good attendance & reports to work on time.
8. Maintains an active and interested performance level.