RDI Corporation is a world class outsourcer providing call center, market research, administrative, IT and creative services to a broad mix of companies, including Fortune 500 partners. At RDI, we believe in #winningsmart by providing customized, yet highly strategic solutions. We believe in teamwork, which is why our family of companies is a mix of cognizant, strategic, resilient, and passionate individuals, each with a unique skill set that contributes to the end goal: Winning.
So, we need you to win. Do you have a passion for helping people? Do you know the value of outstanding customer service and sales support? Are you able to jump in and help independently owned companies grow their business? Are you looking for an employer that offers stable employment, promotes from within, and provides a competitive benefit package, not to mention other outstanding incentives (cash bonuses, company contests and giveaways, and SO much more!)?
Currently, we are seeking Sales Support Representatives for our growing team of Sales Support Representatives/Call Center Agents who, through inbound and outbound calls, will actively work to build the business of their national accounts.
Here’s what you’ll do as a Sales Support Representative/Call Center Agent:
- We love our customers, and you should, too! We want to make sure they have the best experience possible. And that's in your hands.
- Perform outbound/inbound calls to businesses and individuals to generate sales leads and schedule follow up appointments/services
- Receive inbound calls from potential customers regarding products and services
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales skills to engage customers by thoroughly answering questions and positively engaging them to purchase products/services
- Provide customer service and Sales support to potential customers via inbound and outbound calls with professionalism and urgency
- Meet established KPIs, including inbound calls received, outbound calls performed, sales/sales conversions, average handle time (AHT), etc.
- Handle all prospects with courtesy and professionalism; establish and maintain a high level of prospect satisfaction in all interactions
- Must attend all scheduled training, superb attendance is required
Here’s what you already have to be a successful Sales Support Representative/Call Center Agent:
- Previous experience in a Call Center/Sales environment is highly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced technical computer skills including working internet knowledge, typing, and navigation of CRM programs
- A positive Customer Service Oriented attitude, professional communication skills and a desire to go above and beyond for your customer; ability to multi-task to provide customer support while toggling between computer systems
- Patience and empathy are MUSTS. Exceptional customer service is non-negotiable.
- The ability to be a team player who works well with a wide range of personalities and wants to contribute to an awesome team environment.
Remote Opportunity Requirements:
- You must have a quiet and undisturbed place to work with fast and reliable internet that you can plug your computer directly into; shared or public Wi-Fi, Satellite, Dial-Up, and Hotspots will not suffice
- Internet speeds must be a minimum of 10 Mbps download and 5 Mbps upload
- Home Router with Ethernet link to PC/Laptop required in addition to a dependable power strip
- Mobile phone in lieu of a landline is acceptable as long as it has unlimited landline minutes and strong cell service/battery life
- Anti-Virus Enabled – Windows Defender or Microsoft Essentials (Pre-installed on most Windows systems) ·
- RAM – Required 4 GB (minimum) · Processor Speed – Dual Core 2 GHz (minimum) · Free Space – 20 GB (minimum) · 3 available USB ports Internet connectivity
What’s in it for you? Perks. Lots of them.
- Comfort is key, and we offer a Business Casual dress code.
- Everyone needs a break. At RDI you can earn up to two weeks of vacation!
- We got you covered: Health, Dental, and Vision insurance for all full time employees.
- ELL Well Earn Well. Learn Well. Live Well. Dream Well.
- Growth Opportunities. Our goal is to give you opportunities to grow and advance through RDI. We want you to be our next manager. We will train you in proper skills, communication skills, and help you learn to give customers the best experience in the industry.
- RDI Give Back Program supporting 20+ charities through volunteer efforts and donations
- Working for an organization who has been recognized as OH Best Places to Work (2019), Business of the Year (2018); Spirit of the ADA Award (2017), and many more!
- Fitness Club. ELLWell Lounges. Weekly and Monthly ELLWell Events and Celebrations (National Donut Day, anyone?)