Job ID: 260120
Northfield, a CRH company, is a division withinOldcastle APG. APG is North Americas leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 36states and 5Canadian provinces through a network of over 195 operating locations and more than 6,500 employees.
Job Description Summary
- Operate 8,000 to 10,000 Lb. forklift safety to move product into inventory/onto and off a truck
- Load trucks with the finished product for delivery
- Label product and package product for inventory
- Ensure packaged quantities are correct and quality is up to standards
- Complete daily paperwork including inspection reports for all equipment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and a minimum 1-year of related work experience
- Ability to read and interpret loading slips, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to carry out instructions written and oral
- Mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, and understanding of units of measure
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North Americas largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Northfield, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If youre up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on thislink.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity