We are American Greetings.
We are friendly hellos and great big smiles. We work hard and know how to have fun.
Our innovative and creative work is a reflection of each of us and the culture and values we share.
We are excited that you want to join us in helping make the world a more thoughtful and creative place.
Every. Single. Day
Our commitment to diversity is based on this basic belief that many points of view come together to make a stronger and more creative organization. It makes our products more authentic, and it makes American Greetings an even more exciting place to work.
Diverse and inclusive culture with employee resources groups
13 paid holidays
Flexible Schedules (Department Based)
401k- dollar-per-dollar match up to 6%
AG Workperks Discount Program
All Hands Meetings
Employee Assistance Program
Medical, dental, vision
The Sr. Business Unit Qualitative Analyst focuses on preparing various Everyday and Seasonal sales and financial analyses that assist the Creative Products and Seasonal Cards Business Units to better understand performance of product categories (Seasonal Cards, Gift Packaging, Party Goods, Stationery, Stickers, Boxed Cards and Ornaments), programs and items. This position establishes retail testing criteria and measures results that are shared within the business units which drives recommendations. This position assumes all responsibility for analyses, including problem definition, interaction with Business Unit contacts, data processing, analysis and final reporting. An in-depth knowledge of category and product information, retailer account base, display standards and a high degree of technical expertise is required. This position provides data base assistance and product knowledge to Corporate Insights and Analytics on a regular basis to assist in those departments analyses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains appropriate databases for all Creative Product Categories and seasonal cards as necessary
* Performs POS analysis on everyday and seasonal programs; provides results and insights in the form of spreadsheets, tables, charts, and analysis summaries.
* Provides analytics and insight to Everyday and Seasonal Product Managers to grow POS sales, category and program productivity, and improve sell through.
* Recommends retail testing methodology to track and analyze sales results and provides recommendations based on results.
* Presents to internal AG Business Unit management, up to and including Directors and Vice President.
The characteristics listed below are representative of the physical demands required by an individual to successfully perform the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* Physical demands typical for office environment. Computer work, sitting, light lifting, talking on phone, etc.
The characteristics listed below are representative of the work environment typically encountered by an individual while performing the essential duties of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
* Work will be conducted primarily at world headquarters. A fast-paced environment with an occasional heavy workload. Job may require working more than 40 hours a week at times. Frequent fixed deadlines.
NOTE: The above stated duties are intended to outline those functions typically performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This description of duties is not intended to be all-inclusive or to limit the discretionary authority of supervisors to assign other tasks of similar nature or level of responsibility.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor