We are American Greetings.
We are friendly hellos and great big smiles. We work hard and know how to have fun.
Our innovative and creative work is a reflection of each of us and the culture and values we share.
We are excited that you want to join us in helping make the world a more thoughtful and creative place.
Every. Single. Day
Our commitment to diversity is based on this basic belief that many points of view come together to make a stronger and more creative organization. It makes our products more authentic, and it makes American Greetings an even more exciting place to work.
* Diverse and inclusive culture with employee resources groups
* 13 paid holidays
* Flexible Schedules (Department Based)
* 401k- dollar-per-dollar match up to 6%
* Tuition assistance
* Wellness program
* AG Workperks Discount Program
* All Hands Meetings
* Employee Assistance Program
* Medical, dental, vision
This position requires a quantitative, creative, critical thinker with a mindset for continual learning and customer focus. Primarily supporting the brand and marketing teams in an ecommerce environment, this person will develop quantitative solutions to provide customer behavioral insights including recommendations for business strategies under the direction of their manager. Responsibilities include various forms of analytical support such as the creation and maintenance of standard reporting solutions, analysis of performance impacts resulting from ongoing business activity. This position also requires computer programming abilities to data mine and transform large datasets using SQL, R and/or Python (or similar software), along with strong communication skills to consult with business team clients.
Prior experience in an ecommerce analytical role is preferred but not required.
Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred in statistics, mathematics or related quantitative field.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Drive better decision making by creating decision support tools that range from BI dashboards to interactive analytical applications
* Analyze large data sets by quantifying the data quality, identifying partular patterns and visualizing the results
* Perform tasks such as data wrangling, A/B test design and analysis, statistical modeling, data mining, segmentation, clustering, data visualization, or basic data analysis tasks as needed
* Surface performance insights and opportunities across all of AG ecommerce businesses to inform decisions and drive positive change within the organization and/or the consumer experience
* Provide direction to the data warehouse staff to identify required data and infrastructure for reporting and analyses. Also includes working with data warehouse staff on data quality issues, metadata, etc.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. We desire to place a priority on referrals of protected veterans. EOE M/F/disability/vet VEVRAA Federal Contractor