First Community Village Senior Living Campus
Columbus, OH * Part-time
Join our team and share in the mission with National Church Residences! We are looking for aUtility Aide/Dishwasherto support our Senior Living campus in Columbus, OH and build your career here. This role will work with a team of professionals who support teamwork and innovation while promoting unlimited growth and professional development at every level.
Work/Life Balance, Renovated Facilities
Retirement Plan Available with Company Base and Match Contribution
Generous Paid Time Off Policy, 8 Paid Holidays
Company Paid Long Term and Short-Term Disability
Full Time(30 hours or more per week) eligible for Health, Dental, Orthodontic and Vision insurance
Build your career with National Church Residences!We are comprised of multiple facilities and locations in the Central, Northern and Southern Ohio areas andpromote internal growth.
PURPOSE According to the prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable federal, state and local regulations and under the supervision of the Director of Food Service assumes responsibility for ensuring the cleanliness and sanitation of all dishes, utensils, kitchen/kitchen equipment and dining rooms.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS * Provides residents with clean, sanitized dishes and a clean environment.
* Checks and records temperatures of the wash and rinse cycles and sanitizer solution levels.
* Cleans, sanitizes, dries and puts away all dishes, utensils, pots and pans.
* Sweeps and mops floors after each meal period.
* Removes trash from around the facility after each meal period or as needed.
* Follows all safety guidelines when using chemical substances as set forth in the MSDS sheets.
* Follows all assigned cleaning procedures and schedules.
NON-ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS * Attends and participates in in-service education programs.
EXPECTATIONS * Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
* Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences' Employee Information Guide (EIG), the Code of Conduct, as well as any facility handbook, including but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
* With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for the residents/clients, their families and the staff. Reports all complaints made by residents/clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/resident property and/or any other corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
* Completes all annual education requirements timely, including but not limited to Compliance, Privacy, Security and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Conduct in the performance of their duties.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATION SHEET-Utility Aide
Education: Must be at least 16 years of age.
Experience: Prior experience helpful.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have excellent customer service skills.
Licensure: None required _______________________________________________________________________
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
With respect to said job description, estimate the daily time spent performing the following activities.
Rare ( R) = 0-24%; Sometimes ( S) = 25-49%; Frequent ( F) = 50-74%; Continuous ( C) = 75% plus
R = Climbing C= Stooping Lifting / Carrying; S = 10-25 lbs. S = Standing R = Pushing S = 26-50 lbs. R = Sitting R = Pulling R = 51-75 lbs. C = Walking R = Driving ` R = 76 plus lbs.
Consequences of Errors: No monetary responsibility. Supervision Received: General supervision: Employee generally operates by himself/herself checking with supervisor when in doubt.
Working Conditions: Good working conditions, some distractions. Due to working in facilities, exposure to some disagreeable conditions such as noise, odors, illness, infection and physical contact with disruptive residents.
Learn more about our organization in the video below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.