This is a 100% remote position, with the expectation that the qualified candidate be located in central Ohio and have familiarity with the area to accurately interpret the data findings.
Title: Marketing Analyst l
Job Codes: Division: Corporate
Status: Non-Exempt Reports to: VP Marketing
Revision date: July 2019 Supervises: N/A
According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the VP Marketing, the Marketing Analyst l assumes responsibility for analyzing customer data and campaign results, including transactional, demographic, behavioral, and market-based data, and transforming this data into meaningful information and actionable insights as well as recommendations to drive prospect interest in, and engagement with, National Church Residences Senior Living and Senior Services marketing and sales teams.
* Analyze internal data from business units, the CRM, online analytics, and other available data sources as well as external market data to determine the effectiveness of campaigns and sales results to develop insights and recommendations to drive business strategy and optimization of marketing/sales initiatives.
* Establish relative industry benchmarks for ongoing performance tracking and goal setting.
* Produce monthly dashboards to report on KPIs, identify ongoing trends, diagnose drivers for growth/decline and recommend opportunities for improvement.
* Communicate and present findings and conclusions to stakeholders in non-technical language, generating buy-in for data-driven recommendations.
* Identify target audiences from internal databases and external data resources to improve direct marketing efforts, across all media platforms.
* Identify & resolve data quality issues within the CRM and other pertinent databases that impact report integrity.
* Work cross-functional with marketing and sales teams as well as the CRM vendor to help ensure report-relate data is being entered and funneled correctly, and auto-generated campaigns are set up correctly.
* Develop new and continually improve marketing reports to drive effective decision making.
* Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
* Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences' Employee Information Guide (EIG), the Code of Conduct, as well as any facility handbook, including but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
* With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for the residents/clients, their families and the staff. Reports all complaints made by residents/clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/resident property and/or any other corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
* Completes all annual education requirements timely, including but not limited to Compliance, Privacy, Security and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Conduct in the performance of their duties.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATION SHEET-Marketing Analyst l
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Experience: 5+ years marketing database experience with a successful track record, either in-house or at an agency/consulting firm.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English
Skills: Strong analytical skills, data interpretation and problem-solving skills, along with project management and inter-departmental coordination skills.
Travel: Minimal travel required.
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
With respect to said job description, estimate the daily time spent performing the following activities.
Rare (R) = 0-24%; Sometimes (S) = 25-49%; Frequent (F) = 50-74%; Continuous (C) = 75% plus
R = Climbing S = Stooping Lifting/Carrying: S = 10-25 lbs.
S = Standing R = Pushing F = 26-50 lbs.
F = Sitting R = Pulling R = 51-75 lbs.
S = Walking R = Driving ` R = 76 plus lbs.
Consequences of Errors:
Supervision Received: General supervision: Employee Generally operates by himself/herself checking with supervisor when in doubt.
Working Conditions: Good office conditions.
I hereby understand and agree to the above description of the duties required.
Learn more about our organization in the video below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.