Laserflex, part of the Ryerson family of companies, is a full-service precision metal fabricator specializing in laser material processing technology. With facilities located in Hilliard, OH and Greenville, SC, Laserflex provides services to a wide range of manufacturers throughout North America. By aligning technology and experience along with a commitment to service and quality, Laserflex provides the most efficient and competitively priced metal fabrication services in the marketplace.
We are currently looking for a full time Service Center Operator (production utility) based at our Hilliard facility. The successful candidate will support the welding department while adhering to the highest standard of health and safety.
* Set-up and staging of jigs and fixtures
* Kit sub-components
* Bead blast product
* Assist in assembling product
* Grinds, deburrs and de-tabs laser cut parts
* Assists in the drilling, countersinking and tapping of parts
* Operates edge rounding machine
* Observes all standard safety practices; maintains and completes all required records
* Follows all safety rules and practices; may be involved in safety committees or initiatives
* Performs other job-related duties as assigned
* High School Diploma or GED
* Forklift and/or overhead crane experience
* Minimum 1- 3 years experience in a steel or industrial warehouse setting preferred
* Ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation or preference, and pregnancy), age, national origin, religion, disability or genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, or any other federal, state or local protected class or artificial barrier.