We're forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
As a Professional Services Engineer on our Global Solutions Services Center(GSSC) team, you have the opportunity to work primarily within our Cloud Migration Services space. You will bea technical Subject Matter Expert, thus enhancing our capabilities to perform a more consultative approach (migration end-to-end architecting) and enable greater influence/bandwidth in the migration Center of Excellence.The Professional Services Engineer also provides post-sales hardware and software installations with medium level complexity.
* Coordinate with senior customer representatives, Sales teams, and other PS staff in the performance of daily tasks
* Onsite and remote subject matter expert with NetApp, IT infrastructure, applications, and Cloud services, requiring a minimum of 5 years of relevant technical experience in a professional work environment. Experience migrating from different platforms such as EMC, HP, etc.
* Follow appropriate escalation guidelines, as required, during customer engagements
* Clearly exhibita solid background in performing installations and migrations, with professional exposure toa Cloud environment(s)
* Provide detailed documentation on tasks performed and final "As-Built" deliverables -Develop, review, and prepare implementation documentation for upcoming job task assignments
* Ensure all assigned work tasks are completed in an effective and efficient manner
* Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
* Broad application of principles, theories, and concepts in applicable discipline, plus working knowledge of other related fields.
* Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
* Exercises judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Data Dobi and StorageX
Azure and/or AWS
Typically requires 5-8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree; or 3-5 years and a Master's degree; or equivalent combination of applicable professional education/training and relevant experience.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
Colorado Residents Only: If the Company determines this role will be performed in Colorado, the starting salary for this position is approximately $108,000. This role could be eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(K), Paid Time off (PTO), Company bonus, and Employee stock purchase plan.Final compensation will be dependent on various factors such as location, qualifications, certifications, relevant work experience and other factors, consistent with applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.