New York, NY 10014 USA
Minimum Years Experience:
TheIS HQ Business Support Analyst position is remote.
To provide end user functional and technical support within the Human Resources (HR) process area, serve as the liaison between the HR and Information Services (IS) departments, and managing the changes of software programs and application.
In addition, this position will serve as the technical contact for assigned functional areas and assist subject matter experts with systems administration work including data validation, testing of system changes, performing audits on internal and external system controls and processes, identifying process improvement opportunities, and special ad-hoc requests.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Provide tier II functional and technical support for all IS systems related to Human Resources process area.
* Translate business needs to IS solutions, and vice versa, with current programs, projects, and initiatives in mind.
* Serve as primary functional and technical contact for Benefits and Compensation business partners and vendors.
* Perform trend and root cause analysis to identify and recommend system or process improvement opportunities to address commonly occurring issues and increase efficiency, reduce costs and mitigate any risk associated with data integrity issues.
* Optimize HRIS processes, integrating new software, and perform diagnostic tests.
* Communicate to end users regarding issues that have widespread impact, providing status updates and resolution details.
* Document processes, identify risks, and compile data analysis reports that can be used for troubleshooting, training, and testing.
* Create test scripts and execute functional testing for new system functionality and upgrades, ensuring that testing evidence is documented for change management purposes.
* Other activities, duties, and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Information Systems or other related field preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Benefits and Compensation processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules in order to ensure correct implementation and execution of programs
* 4 years of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) experience, and three to five years of related benefits and/or compensation administration experience.
* Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products such as O365, Office and Power BI and Tableau.
* Experience with HRIS and benefits systems including but not limited to SAP ECC HCM, Fiori, and Cornerstone.
* Strong critical thinking skills to assess requests through a broad lens, considering upstream and downstream system and process impacts.
* Effective planning and priority setting. Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Collaborate effectively and efficiently with HR/Payroll business functional leads and end users to identify, resolve issues and provide systems support to leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the business.
* Initiative, teamwork, independent thinking and decision-making skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Communication and presentation skills to engage technical and non-technical audiences.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Turner is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Turner is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor