Cylinder Inventory Coordinator will travel to Medical Center customer sites in the Akron, Ohio area managing customer service relationships and handling distribution and inventory of Airgas Cylinders on Medical Center premises.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Maintain cylinder gas inventory par levels in consultation with the customer.
* Insure seasonal adjustments to inventory levels.
* Place and process orders thru the AirGas.com/SAP system.
* Document cylinder gas inventory usages using either Google forms or Google sheets.
* Insure the separation of empties from full and in use cylinders.
* Rotate all non-specialty gases product every 30 days.
* Perform scheduled rounds to maintain par levels at all locations within the facility.
* Pickup and return empty cylinders to storage area(s) to insure return to production facility.
* Monitor and receive cylinder gas deliveries to insure accurate delivery documentation.
* Change out gas/liquid cylinder manifolds at the service sites.
* Comply with all applicable facility guidelines and procedures. And all applicable Airgas Standards and regulatory guidelines including, but not limited to: SAFECOR, HS&E, MQCT, CGMP, OSHA, etc.
* Complete assigned tasks as per existing procedure.
* Make initial evaluations and then obtain proper assistance when confronted with problem situations.
* Respond to emergency situation to insure uninterrupted supply of product.
* Conduct cylinder audits at specified intervals.
* Provide inventory usage reports to the hospital.
* Participate with the local accounts payable department to insure accurate billing and timely payment.
* Accountable for the safety of all persons, and general public surrounding facilities. Safety is a condition of continued employment.
* Actively participate will local safety department to insure hospital personnel properly handle and store medical gas products.
* Submit any Good Catch incidents to your manager/customer as they occur.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or Associates Degree plus equivalent experience.
* Strong customer service orientation skills to act as single source for all customer requirements.
* Self-motivated and ability to work effectively without supervision.
* Thorough understanding of cylinder gases and safe handling methods.
* Able to understand and abide by stringent safety rules
* Annual Immunizations such as TB screening and Flu Shot are client requirements
* Constantly (68-100% of work time).
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Knowledge of record keeping and documentation and be able to utilize the AirGas system to place orders and monitor cylinder balances.
COMMUNICATION and/or CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS:
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
* Ability to write routine business reports and business correspondence in English.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees and/or customers.
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals using the English language.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percentages.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is required to meet the following physical demands:
Cylinders _5_lbs. to __250__ lbs. including greater weighted cylinders with the aid of material handling equipment.
May move __40__ to __200__ times per day
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Primary Location:United States-Ohio-Akron-44311
Job Posting:May 3, 2021, 1:29:10 PM
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability