Essential Functions/Physical Demands:
- Positional: Driving in accordance with job duties assigned. Frequent standing and walking. Occasional sitting.
- Gross Mobility: Rare climbing, or crawling. Infrequent balancing, stooping, kneeling, or crouching. Frequent to constant reaching, handling and fingering.
- May require ability to walk up to 4 flights of stairs consecutively, depending on location.
- Sensory: Rare tasting/smelling. Infrequent use of color vision. Occasional use of far visual acuity, depth perception, and field of vision. Frequent use of near and midrange visual acuity, and visual accommodation. Frequent to constant talking/communicating.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including computer.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or on the basis of disability.