Title: Warehouse Associate
Reports to: Warehouse Manager
- The Warehouse Associate is responsible for filling orders, picking stock, packaging orders, and replenishing items in their area, as needed
- Area must be kept clean and well-organized at all times
- Performs all duties assigned by supervisor, including assignments in other work areas
- Work must be completed efficiently, accurately, and at an acceptable rate, following established safety procedures
- The warehouse is heated and ventilated, but not air-conditioned
- The noise level is typical of warehouse operations
- There is handling of rough cardboard and plastic items
- Tools used are hand-held and floor/foot-triggered air stapler, razor knives, hand and table model tape dispensers, plastic banding machines, and various carts, hand trucks, and dollies
Regular Shift/Hours: First shift, Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week plus overtime as required
- Ability to read at a high school level and have good verbal communications with coworkers and supervisors
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, lift and carry items for an 8-hour shift
- Most items will range from 1 to 35 pounds in weight and should not exceed lifting requirements of 70 pounds
- Packaging of items over 45 pounds is performed on a cart, pallet, or floor and should not require lifting
- Pushing and pulling boxes, carts, trays, and other containers or items is required—flexibility is important
- Ability to use a pallet hand jack, fork truck, and stock picker is required
The warehouse director or manager will oversee the provided training. Weekly reviews are performed to ensure that basic competencies are met. All other company policies and procedures must be followed.
Benefits Include: Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, Profit Sharing, Medical Spending Account, 401K Retirement, Employer Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and more
The company reserves the right (while respecting the needs of the employee) to modify job requirements and assignments to meet company needs. All positions are considered to be Employment-At-Will.
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com with "USPC Warehouse" in the subject line.