Sidney, OH 45365, USA
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
Ply Gem - New Increased Pay + $1000 BONUS for all new hires after 90 days of employment! Various Shifts Available. Benefits Start Day 1!
* This role is responsible for working on projects in each department within the facility.
* Complete assigned tasks in appropriate time and manner.
* Work with departments to improve the equipment and overall efficiency.
* Work on multiple projects within different departments in the plant.
* Assist in implementation of projects at the plant.
* Document project process.
* Assist in following up on process improvements and tracking improvement progress.
* Validating and verifying current AutoCAD layout.
* Working with AutoCAD to layout projects and work through process flow.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
* Currently going to college for a degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, and Industrial are preferred).
* Third year in college at least
* Good process/project management skills.
* Computer Skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, AutoCAD.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Desired Competencies: Initiative, Critical Thinking, Attention to Detail, Willingness to Learn
We have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.
Sidney, OH 45365, USA
Share this job:
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation or national origin.