Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
* Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
* Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
* Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
* Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
* Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
* Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Supply Management, Informing Others, Tracking Budget Expenses, Delegation, Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, Developing Standards, Promoting Process Improvement, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills