Alion Science and Technology is seeking a qualified candidate for: Program Manager, Systems Development. The ideal candidate has a solid management background with specific strengths in decision-making, customer relationships and coordination, technical requirements definition, and rapid solutions involving multiple groups/organizations. This position will work closely with external organizations and stakeholders to rapidly build up test capabilities. This individual must be able to work with technical experts to define requirements and manage resources efficiently to include subcontractors.
* Outstanding ability to proactively communicate via telephone and email with stakeholders in remote locations
* Extensive experience working with technical experts to define requirements in order to advance capability development
* Successful demonstration of technical and programmatic risk identification and mitigation
* Proven demonstration of the ability to identify the sufficient level of detail needed to make significant program decisions and quantify and communicate that rationale to stakeholders
* Tireless focus on the mission and making capabilities development a reality
* Strong operations, acquisition, and test background: understanding operations vernacular, acquisition process, and test environment and controls to communicate across communities
* Innovative and strategic mindset to identify future capabilities and requirements that can/should be integrated into near-term solutions
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance, with enhance security.
Security Clearance: Secret
Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Alion will provide a reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans who need assistance to apply. Please visit the Alion Careers site for more information