Job Summary: Use paid media channels to drive marketing engagement; identify opportunities to increase revenue and achieve key strategic objectives.
Job Description: Digital paid media strategists are tasked with understanding the goals by solution area and creating corresponding media strategies that work to achieve those goals. They will strive for an innovative approach using modern marketing techniques through our vendor platforms (Trade Desk/LinkedIn/Facebook/Google Ads/etc).
Being a data rich practice, the Strategist will also make recommendations back to the solution area to improve landing pages, banners and other creative content to improve performance. The Strategist will also work with other members (as needed) within the paid media team to perform campaign optimizations on the programs' platform to help suppress non-performing attributes of the effort and continue to aggressively fund strong performance.
* Create meaningful digital media strategies with the Brand and Solution messages to known and anonymous targeted audiences that are aligned with the goals of the program.
* Guide program optimization efforts based upon data and interaction with media execution team to drive towards campaign objectives.
* Conduct follow up with campaign leaders to keep them informed of progress and performance on the campaign and data that helps further the campaign's effectiveness and recommend next steps.
* Make recommendations of landing pages, including design/layout and copy, as well as ad creative.
* Keep up to date with ad technology at our partners so to ensure we're leveraging the most up-to-date means for reaching our customers and potential customers in new and creative ways.
* Recommend/monitor budgets for new campaigns as well as campaigns in market to ensure we are tracking to the given budget.
* Strategize, manage and build audiences that reflect the intended target market to ensure we're advertising efficiently and hitting the proper segments.
Proficient in the following paid media channels: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and programmatic advertising.
Strong analytical analysis.
Understanding of multiple attribution methods, pixels and tagging.
Comfortable developing and presenting strategic presentations.
Nice to have skills:
Certified in Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, Twitter Flight School and Bing
Experience using Twitter ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, Content Syndication, CTV, Out of Home, and direct media buys.
Proficient in Adobe Analytics
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.