OhioMeansJobs | Medina County is recruiting on behalf of a local manufacturer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and maintain manufacturing/production machinery.
- Troubleshoot and repair of electrical controls, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Perform repairs using electrical and mechanical blueprints.
- Perform pipe and conduit runs, wire pulling, and equipment.
- Assist plant as needed.
Skills and Experience
- 5 years experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment.
- Proficient trouble-shooting PLC, electronic, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Associates degree in Maintenance Technology or Electronic Technology is preferred.
- Dire hire up to $32.00/Hour
- Paid sick days
- $750 retention bonus
- 11 paid holidays
- Comprehensive health care, dental, and vision plans
- 401(k) matching
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associates Degree in Electronics
- High School Diploma