Job Title: Customer Relationship Associate
Worksite Location: Uhrichsville, Ohio 44683
Number of Job Openings: 1
How to Apply: **APPLY DIRECT ** to the employer at their website, www.firstfed.com. Scroll to the bottom of page to 'Join our Team', then scroll to bottom to 'Apply Now' button.
Please mention OhioMeansJobs Stark or Tuscarawas when applying to this employer.
First Federal Community Bank is a local community bank serving Tuscarawas and Holmes counties. We offer a pleasant work environment, competitive benefits package including Paid-Time-Off, Volunteer Time off and 401k. We are a Great Place to Work certified company. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service and giving back to the communities we serve.
As the ‘first face’ many of our customers see, you create the first impression of who we are and what we believe. You provide memorable customer experiences and service that affirm they are our first priority!
You educate customers on solutions for all their financial needs, promote First Federal products and services, and develop relationships with current and potential customers through engaging interactions, in addition to handling personal transactions.
You embrace opportunities for ongoing professional development. Your attention-to-detail and collaboration will make you an important member of the First Federal team.
You create value in each customer relationship with First Federal Community Bank and demonstrate to non-customers the reasons First Federal is the premiere financial services provider.
Your active participation in organizations and community events demonstrates First Federal’s commitment to invest in our community.
- Teamwork Continual Improvement
- Customer Focused Confidentiality
- Adaptable Accuracy
- Relationship Development Resourceful
- Decision-Making Interpersonal Communication
- Receives checks and cash for deposits to accounts, verifies amounts, examines checks for proper endorsement, and enters deposits into computer system
- Cashes checks and processes withdrawals; pays out money after verification of signatures and customer balances
- Receives loan payments and ensures the payment has been processed correctly in the computer system
- Performs a variety of maintenance transactions, such as account holds, stop payments, savings bond transactions and address changes
- Balances cash drawer at end of shift and reports any discrepancies to supervisor as necessary
- Answers basic debit card and internet banking questions
- Demonstrates knowledge of all financial services to promote and cross-sell bank products and services
- Answers phones and responds promptly and effectively to inquiries
- Effectively utilizes Learning & Development tools and resources
- Ensures the teller station is properly stocked with forms, supplies, etc.
- Reports issues with the computer system and other equipment used at the teller station
- Understands the importance of and follows bank policies and procedures
- Handles confidential information and documents to ensure customer privacy
- Demonstrates accuracy, punctuality, and preparedness
- Demonstrates problem-solving skills
- Attends to the needs of existing and prospective customers. Ensures customer concerns are addressed in a timely manner
- Adheres to high ethical standards, and complies with industry regulations/applicable laws
- Demonstrates an ability to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines with enthusiasm
- Models a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Actively participates in ongoing, personal professional development
- Actively participates in organizations and community events
- Performs other various duties as requested
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good computer skills and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to operate office equipment, including computer, calculator, copier/fax, and scanner equipment.
- Basic knowledge of debits and credits. Ability to multi-task and adapt to change.
- Successful completion of in-house training program.
- FLOAT TELLERS: Ability to travel to various FFCB Financial Centers to ensure adequate staff coverage.
First Federal Community Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Workdays: Monday through Saturday, 1st Shift, (under 30 hours per week)
Available Benefits: Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays for Part-Time Staff
Pre-Employment Testing: Criminal Background Check, Drug Testing, Employment Test, Reference Check
OMJ Staff Contact: RC1