On behalf of a Manufacturer in the Barberton area, OhioMeansJobs|Summit County is currently seeking a Maintenance Electrician.
As a Maintenance Electrician, you will be a critical part of the production team, ensuring that all equipment and machinery are performing at top notch! Your work will directly affect people's lives!
- Install and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment
- Follows electrical code, manuals, schematics, diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications.
- Use of hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment
- Installs power supply wiring and conduit for new machinery and equipment
- Connects power supply wires to machines/equipment to connect cables/wires, using manuals, schematics, blueprints
- Diagnoses malfunctioning apparatus: transformers, motors, lighting fixtures
- Test malfunctioning machinery using test equipment, coordinates with maintenance mechanics to diagnose
- Replace faulty electrical components: relays, switches, motors, sensing devices
- Works with voltage including 480V, 240V, and 120V, single and 3 phase circuits
- Promotes and utilizes 5-S standards for the line to improve efficiency, cleanliness and safety
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior electrical experience is required, journeyman certification or apprenticeship or equivalent and five year experience in industrial/manufacturing/maintenance environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)