- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and vacuumed (if applicable).
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Report all missing items from room.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
1. Select the "Apply Now" tab above and submit resume
2. Email resume to email@example.com
3. Apply in person at Days Inn St. Clairsville, 52601 Holiday Dr., St. Clairsville, OH 43950State referred from OhioMeansJobs
Submit your resume and/or complete an application at OhioMeansJobs Belmont Co., 302 Walnut St., Martins Ferry, OH 43935. Phone 740.633.5627