Ensure customers are promptly and professionally served and meet branch objectives by effectively cross-selling financial products and services
Provide a wide variety of financial services such as opening and closing various deposit accounts, renewing certificate of deposit accounts, processing loan transactions, initiating credit card applications, assisting customers with account questions and processing general deposit transactions
Complete ongoing product knowledge, financial services and sales-oriented training to sustain broad base of product, service and sales knowledge
Project the bank's professional reputation through knowledgeable, courteous interactions with customers and prompt resolution of requests, inquiries or issues
Protect bank assets by adhering to all processes, policies and procedures related to branch and cash security, negotiable instruments, information security, and Federal, State or Local regulations impacting teller activity
Cross train in various branch operation functions, such as ATM balancing, cash item resolution activity, teller outage reporting, and supplies
Complete periodic in-store communication and promotion activities specific to the office, if applicable
Individually and if applicable, as a manager, participate in identifying, measuring, monitoring, controlling and mitigating departmental and enterprise-wide risks
Maintain an awareness of and adhere to Bank's compliance requirements and risk management concepts, expectations, policies and procedures and apply them to daily tasks
Other duties as assigned
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Well-developed knowledge of the banking center functions, banking products and related services
* Active listening skills with an ability to proactively identify and recommend products and services
* Ability to handle potentially stressful situations and offer resolution
* Professional communication style and ability to effectively complete aisle visits, store announcements and other activities specific to the office
* Able to execute branch functions at the highest service level, including cash handling and branch security
* Capacity to analyze a situation and make appropriate decisions
* Basic to intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Ability to work independently and handle basic customer issues
* Deliver a consistent, high level of service within Service Excellence standards
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Must possess High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1 year or more of banking experience preferred
* Prior cash handling, sales or customer service experience required
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple tasks, work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Office hours are Monday - Friday 8:15am - 5:15pm & Saturday, 8:15am - 12:15pm. This position is hourly and full-time. The average number of Saturdays per month is 3.
A minimum of 37.5 hours is required to maintain eligibility for full-time status.
This is a premium pay office, applicant selected for this position will receive an additional .50 cents per hour.
Detail Oriented Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player Works well as a member of a group
Goal Completion Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
Flexibility Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Self-Starter Inspired to perform without outside help
High School or better.
Park National Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Bank to hire well-qualified people. An integral part of this policy is to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons for employment. It is also part of our policy to recruit and administer hiring, working conditions, benefits, privileges of employment, compensation, training, appointments for advancement including promotions and transfers, and terminations of employment for all associates without discrimination because of race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, sex, age, veteran status, or handicap.