Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million peoplearound the globebank and shop in thishyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us inconnecting people to commerce in this vital, rewardingrole.
Diebold Nixdorf is a leading global developer and manufacturer of ATMs. We are in search of a Manufacturing Associate in our North Canton, OH facility. This position will be responsible for the field inventory and related support within their assigned North American service region. Each region contains approximately $8 million of on hand inventory, 400 technicians and 85 Remote bins. Success will be measured by maintaining optimal inventory to meet customer service level agreements (SLA) and minimize penalties. A successful candidate will provide leadership that allows their assigned North America field service region and Global Service Supply Chain parts team to achieve its financial, operational, customer performance, and compliance objectives. This role works with service management, supply chain management, and technicians to achieve objectives.
Responsible to support a service region averaging $8mil on hand inventory across approximately 400 technicians and 85 remote bins.
Managing service part financials both in terms of the amount of inventory held and expense management.
Achieving inventory goals (i.e.: Fill Rates, Cycle Count Completion, Inventory Accuracy, In transits, Inventory $'s)
Providing procedures, training, and monitoring required to maintain field inventory accuracy
Managing defective return / In-Transit times
Assisting in ensuring that parts stocked are obtained and used effectively
Ensuring 100 percent of cycle counts are completed annually
Actively participate as a team member representing and supporting all inventory metrics within assigned service region
Communicating, Monitoring and developing business improvement plans as needed to ensure inventory objectives are met within assigned service teams
Ensure inventory related policies and inventory training is implemented with technicians in assigned service team
Provide ad hoc inventory support, reporting and analysis as needed
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a service business or analyst function
- Must be able to work on cross functional teams to achieve results
- Must have sound analytical skills
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have strong personal computer skills
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc)
- Strong knowledge of pivot tables and VLOOKUPs
- Must have interpersonal problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work within a team environment as well as independently
- Must have strong organizational, facilitation and coaching skills
- Must be motivated, and self-directed
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, supply chain preferred or equivalent experience
- Experience in field service is preferred
- Experience with accounting, statistics, and supply chain forecasting is preferred
- International experience (Canada, Mexico, Brazil) preferred
- Bilingual in French or Spanish is also preferred
Why Should I join Diebold NIxdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes**
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.