Sparta Electric, Inc. is pleased to announce we have positions available for Construction Electricians both Journeyman and Apprenticeship. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who take great deal of pride in their workmanship.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Time
- Drug Free Workplace
- Safe Work Environment
- The installation of Residential, Commercial, and Industrial electrical applications.
- The ability to install EMT, GRC, and PVC conduits professionally and efficiently
- Diagnose electrical problems by troubleshooting systems and conducting tests
- Repair electrical problems by replacing faulty parts and components
- The ability to comprehend blueprints and layout extensive raceways in conjunction with other trades
- Maintain a safe work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with the National Electrical Code and OSHA standards
- Professional Workmanship
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Problem Solving
- Equipment Maintenance
- Basic Safety
- Technical Understanding
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus
- Customer Service Oriented
- Monday through Friday
- 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Overtime available
- Paired with journeyman with over 30 years’ experience starting out
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sparta Electrician” in the subject line.