The Kraft Heinz Company is one of the largest food and beverage companies in the world, with eight $1 billion+ brands and global sales of approximately $25 billion. We're a globally trusted producer of high-quality, great-tasting, and nutritious foods for over 150 years. While Kraft Heinz is co-headquartered in Chicago and Pittsburgh, our brands are truly global, with products produced and marketed in over 40 countries. These beloved products include condiments and sauces, cheese and dairy, meals, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, infant and nutrition products, and numerous other grocery products in a portfolio of more than 200 legacy and emerging brands.
We spark joy around mealtime with our iconic brands, including Kraft, Oscar Mayer, Heinz, Philadelphia, Lunchables, Velveeta, Planters, Maxwell House, Capri Sun, Ore-Ida, Kool-Aid, Jell-O, Primal Kitchen, and Classico, among others.
No matter the brand, we're united under one vision: To sustainably grow by delighting more consumers globally. Bringing this vision to life is our team of 39,000+ food lovers, creative thinkers, and high performers worldwide. Together, we help provide meals to those in need through our global partnership with Rise Against Hunger. We also stand committed to responsible, sustainable practices that extend to every facet of our business, our consumers, and our communities. Every day, we're transforming the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. If you share our passion - and are ready to create the future, build a legacy, and lead as a global citizen - there's only one thing to do: join our table and let's make life delicious!
Our Culture of Ownership, Meritocracy & Collaboration
We're not afraid to think differently. Embrace new ideas. Dream big. We empower our people at every level - from entry-level intern to senior leader - to own their work. We share a responsibility to think like Owners - to be mindful of the collective and sustained success of Kraft Heinz - which we apply to every situation, every day. As part of Kraft Heinz, you're supported to grow and achieve. You're expected to bring your authentic self to work every day, to lead with humility, and drive outstanding performance at every level - and you'll be rewarded. You're given opportunities to leave a mark and build a legacy. But you won't do it alone. You're supported by passionate teammates along the way, and our collective, collaborative spirit fuels our incredible progress.
* Carry out orders pertaining to the operation of the department under the direction of the Materials Supervisor
* Maintaining responsibility quantity and quality of work performed by employees
* Unloading, receiving, counting, and inspecting all raw materials for daily operations
* Inspecting incoming inventory and materials
* Completing all SAP transactions, maintaining active SAP status
* Rotating stock of products
* Maintaining daily inventory
* Supplying lines with correct cardboard and pouch films
* Changing varieties, supplying lines with new materials
* General unloading and loading of trucks
* Performing necessary manual labor when appropriate, including but not limited to: lifting pallets, stretch wrap pallets, moving drums of materials and/or waste
* Keeping necessary records
* Performing stacking and unstacking operations
* Picking up units of ingredients, finished goods, waste, etc.
* Communicating any problems or concerns with the raw materials to the area supervisor and department leads
* Maintaining all production lines with supplies, including but not limited to: corrugate, foil, glass bottles, sleeves
* Maintaining responsibility for changing over the lines for the next week's production run at the end of the week
* Supplying department with clean-up chemicals at the end of production week
* Maintaining quality standards and keeping records as required to assure smooth operation of the warehouse and shipping functions
* Generating all necessary reports and paperwork to accomplish all necessary tasks safely and efficiently
* Practicing good housekeeping skills
* Maintaining area in a clean and safe condition following Good Manufacturing Practices
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
It is the continuing policy of The Kraft Heinz Company to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
Final candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship. Exceptions requesting work visa sponsorship will be reviewed on a case to case basis.