Rock Solid Landscape LLC. is hiring Lawn Maintenance Team Member.
Required Results: Crew member accountable for producing the following result:
Lawn Care Supervisor in producing customer jobs on time and on budget, within the required parameters of the project.
Operate in a proper, efficient, and safe manner the various pieces of equipment required to complete jobs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete tasks as assigned and in a manner instructed by the Supervisor.
- Works without supervision, using skills and knowledge gained by experience, industry certification, or a degree.
- Operates each piece of equipment in a safe manner, observing all safety regulations and care practices as prescribed by Rock Solid Landscape and the equipment operator’s manual.
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessary to achieve the results of this position.
- Will produce jobs at the highest level of quality.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and safe job site defined by Rock Solid Landscape standards.
- Treats customers in a polite, friendly and respectful manner and will never ignore them.
- Treats employees in a polite friendly and respectful manner and will never ignore them.
- Observes and complies with all safety practices and reports any unsafe practices to a Project Supervisor.
- Maintains equipment on a daily basis, checking all fluid levels and filling as needed. Immediately reports any problems or repairs needed to the mechanic.
- Maintains a clean, neat and professional appearance and conduct defined by Rock Solid Landscape standards.
- Maintains the confidentiality of client and company information.
- Will give customers our best information.
Education Level: High School Diploma
Work Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
Work Shift: First
Employment Type: Full Time
How to apply: Email email@example.com