ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Understand technical processes for specific industrial gas applications and have the ability to diagnose and develop a value proposition utilizing Airgas solutions and equipment to these specific applications. Primary applications are Indoor Farming and Biomass Extraction as well as Food and Beverage market areas.
* Proactive technical sales support and business development to Airgas's 16 Regional Companies sales groups using individual's process knowledge, industry experience and applications background.
* Work with local sales team to find leads through business development techniques and prepare and present technical and value-based proposals to Airgas prospects/customers.
* Individual will be involved in all aspects of customer relationship from initial contact, customer/prospect problem identification, applications/equipment selection, data analysis, equipment/system development and proposal, equipment specification/manufacturing, startup and long term customer support and application marketing.
* New product/application identification and development.
* Interface internally with regional account managers, bulk gas specialists, equipment engineers and marketing and externally with customers and equipment vendors.
* Familiar with wide variety of standard concepts, practices and procedures within industry and related applications. Extensive knowledge of gas properties and thermodynamics
* Relies on extensive experience and judgement to accomplish goals. * Creates training material and conducts training sessions for internal and external customers
* Wide degree of creativity and latitude based on experience.
* May assist in development, oversight and training of Equipment Engineers and Applications Engineers
* Reports to Director - Food, Beverage, and Pharmaceutical Solutions, part of the ALTEC Engineered Solutions team.
* BSChe or BSME preferred
* 3-10 years of applications engineering or direct industry experience
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Primary Location:United States-Ohio-Oakwood Village-44146
Job Posting:May 11, 2021, 7:32:43 PM
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability