Tracy’s Appliances has been serving Lima for many years, and they are looking for Delivery Drivers/Installers for immediate hire!
Experience is a plus, and excellent training will be provided to you to ensure all appliances and mattresses are delivered safely, and installed properly.
A valid Ohio Driver’s License is required, but a CDL is not! Tracy’s Appliances will also provide quick pay increases based on performance, and a uniform after your probation period is completed.
- Prepare products for delivery by uncrating or adding proactive packing-verify model/serial numbers
- Load truck, protecting products from damage during travel
- Use handcart or lifting belts for safe movement of old and new units at customers’ site
- Safely remove old unit taking note of installation, electrical, or plumbing issues
- Measure and assess new unit’s position, checking plumbing and electrical hook ups
- Correctly install new product per manufacturers’ specifications
- Test product for operation
- Clean work area of debris and fingerprints, remove discarded unit and packaging of new unit
- Measure for desired products at customer’s site
- Uncrate products for delivery, installation, or show room display
- Address warehouse inventory for correct storage of like units
- Prepare units for imminent delivery, or pick up by uncrating or unpacking correct unit for damage inspection
- Assist in unloading of semi-truck for new products for warehouse storage or display
- Shifts consist of Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To Apply: Email your resume to email@example.com with “Tracy's Delivery” in the subject line or apply in-person at 4064 Elida Rd., Lima, OH 45807.