MTSIis a 100% employee owned by more than 1,300 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicatedto providing high caliberservices to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for thebest to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, andreward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start at a rate of 20 days PTO/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediatevesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer otheremployee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS healthinsurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit:
The candidate for this position shall support engineering tasks for aircraft avionics technology development and testing. General duties include:
* Provide technical expertise to lead project engineers and teams.
* Make recommendations to improve technical decisions made by the lead project engineers.
* Assist in identifying and mitigating risks to technology development programs.
* Assist in reviewing contractor deliverables, status reports, and technical briefings.
* Advise engineers with regards to developments in industry, university, foundation research, and threat assessments.
* Analyze requirements, coordinate interagency working groups and coordinate inputs from numerous sources.
* Review and edit reports and briefings.
* 10+ years of experience in air vehicle sensors development, laboratory program management, and air vehicle sensor operation employment.
* Bachelor's degree in a technical related field required; Master's degree highly desired
* Active TS clearance with SCI is mandatory
MTSI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.