Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Sales & Marketing, Customer Solutions Co-op Fall 2021
Want to help shape tomorrow? At Bendix we’ve been doing it for 90 years…setting the standard with advanced dynamic solutions that drive improved commercial vehicle performance and safety. We’re part of the Knorr-Bremse Group, the global leader in braking technologies. As part of our team, you’ll collaborate with a world of talented and dedicated colleagues whose sense of purpose complements your own. You’ll find rewarding opportunities, diverse experiences, partnerships, and an unwavering commitment to ethics and integrity. Innovation is part of our DNA. Achievement drives our culture.
Fall 2021 Sales & Marketing, Customer Solutions Co-op
We are looking for an energetic Marketing major to join our team as a Customer Solutions Co-op in Elyria, Ohio. This position provides an opportunity to learn the business of a premier commercial vehicle supplier from various perspectives within the company. This position will offer a comprehensive understanding of with Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Engineering, Product Management, Finance and Communications.
As a Customer Solutions Co-op, you will be responsible for:
- Develop marketing materials that will be used to assist in product launches
- Execute direct marketing initiatives, track social media trends and analyze performance
- Conduct primary and secondary research that will be used to support current and future business efforts
- Conduct customer surveys and prepare analytical reports based on results
- Assist product demonstration team in experimental marketing efforts
- Currently attending an accredited college or university
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA or higher
- Major in Marketing
- Junior or Senior Standing
- Analytical skills and understand databases
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Resourceful – not intimidated by large assignments
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic and possess strong people skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, professional environment and multi- task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Tools— Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Elyria, Ohio, United States
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/BXLMA4ceLjD4heBnU6XoZ