If you are an Information Technologyprofessional looking for an opportunity to grow, Emerson has an exciting opportunity for you! Based in ourElyria, OH location, you willdirectly support two major projects related to tool data analytics and customer data. The objective of the tool data analytics project is to use real-time monitoring and telemetry for predictive maintenance, adaptive control, and tool design optimization. The goal of the customer data project is to analyze data from customer interactions to assess campaign effectiveness and reveal actionable insights related to sales and marketing strategies.
AS A DATA SCIENCE CO-OP, YOU WILL:
- Work closely with Data Science team members to assist with exploratory data analysis, model development and tuning
- Perform required analysis based on available data
- Develop and implement data processing, including data curation and normalization
- Build, test, deploy and improve models
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results and insights in a clear manner
WHO YOU ARE:
You stay aligned with your goals and stay productive. You focus on creating an effective collaborative style. You prepare content for communication that is impactful. You take time to ask questions and define the problem and make learning a priority and a goal. You take ownership of mistakes and can learn from the experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity