Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director
First Community Village
Senior Living Campus
Columbus, OH * Full-time
Join our team and share in the mission with National Church Residences! We are looking for anAdministrative Assistant to the Executive Directorto support our Senior Living campus in Columbus, OH and build your career here. This role will work with a team of professionals who support teamwork and innovation while promoting unlimited growth and professional development at every level.
Work/Life Balance, Renovated Facilities
Retirement Plan Available with Company Base and Match Contribution
Generous Paid Time Off Policy, 8 Paid Holidays
Company Paid Long Term and Short-Term Disability
Full Time(30 hours or more per week) eligible for Health, Dental, Orthodontic and Vision insurance
Build your career with National Church Residences!We are comprised of multiple facilities and locations in the Central, Northern and Southern Ohio areas andpromote internal growth.
According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Business Office Manager or Administrator provides clerical support for the facility.
* Ensures that all staff are answering phones, responding to requests and greeting visitors in a friendly, professional and timely manner to maintain and promote the facility's quality image at all times.
* Ensures all documentation, mail, messages are distributed to the appropriate personnel. Filing, data entry, photocopying, and maintenance of charts, files, order, etc. as assigned. Responsible for accuracy of resident and employee files, faxing and follow up of physician orders, and other clerical tasks.
* Produces census lists, Interdisciplinary Teams, and other reports as requested.
* Attends and participates in regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate care plans, problem solve, follow up on changes and other communication.
* Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
* Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences' Employee Information Guide (EIG), the Code of Conduct, as well as any facility handbook, including but not limited to, corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
* With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for the residents/clients, their families and the staff. Reports all complaints made by residents/clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/resident property and/or any other corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state and local regulations and laws.
* Completes all annual education requirements timely, including but not limited to Compliance, Privacy, Security and HIPAA training and exhibits behavior as set forth by the Code of Conduct in the performance of their duties.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATION SHEET - Administrative Assistant I
Education: Must have the ability to perform needed functions. High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Minimum of 6 months clerical experience preferably in a health care setting.
Travel: Minimal up to 10%
Mental: Must have good verbal and written communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.
With respect to said job description, estimate the daily time spent performing the following activities.
Rare (R) = 0-24%; Sometimes (S) = 25-49%; Frequent (F) = 50-74%; Continuous (C) = 75% plus
R = Climbing S = Stooping Lifting/Carrying: S = 10-25 lbs.
F = Standing R = Pushing S = 26-50 lbs.
F = Sitting R = Pulling S = 51-75 lbs.
S = Walking R = Driving R = 76 plus lbs.
Consequences of Errors: Some monetary responsibility.
Supervision Received: Moderate supervision: Employee generally operates by himself/herself checking with supervisor when in doubt and/or as scheduled.
Working Conditions: Good office working conditions
Learn more about our organization in the video below.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.