Want to grow your sales career with one of the fastest growing auto insurers in the country? Start a new career in omni-channel sales? Thrive in a performance-driven environment where you're recognized and rewarded for your results? If the answer is, "yes!" then apply to join our team today!
What makes Direct Auto Insurance unique?
* We are Great Place to Work certified!
* No insurance license? NO PROBLEM! We offer paid licensing training!
* The sky is the limit on your commissions - we offer uncapped commissions!
* We have many advancement opportunities! Over 1/3 of our retail managers were promoted from hourly roles, and in the last 12 months, 1 in 7 of our team members received a promotion.
* Ability to sell a multitude of industry-leading products through retail stores and phone!
* Entrepreneurial, performance-based, and results-focused culture!
* Multi-tiered and comprehensive paid training program!
* Comprehensive benefits!
* No cold calling - We have the leads for you!
* Eleven paid holidays & formal PTO program!
If you are ready to start working in a fun & exciting environment where making a difference matters, then we want to talk to you!
Provide the opportunity for motivated individuals to obtain industry experience working in a sales and customer support role while preparing and training to become a Licensed Insurance Sales Agent. Paid classroom and hands-on training is provided to assist trainees in the active pursuit of State Property/Casualty and Life and Health Licenses. Individual will assist customers, complete marketing activities and help with all office functions under direct guidance of an Agent or Lead Sales Agent.
Responsible for the profitable growth and the attainment of business goals by marketing and servicing Direct Auto products including but not limited to Auto, Life, Auto Club, and Roadside Assistance to new and existing customers. Assist walk-in customers, support office operations and market our products outside of the office via marketing calls and visits.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Prepare to become a licensed agent through attending appropriate courses, self-study, participation in training activities and job shadowing of agents to learn skills and accumulate experience
* Provide general clerical and administrative support to staff including handling inbound and outbound phone calls, reports, filing, researching and gathering information, and maintaining overall appearance of sales office
* Assist customers with general questions, receive customer payments, issue receipts and verify balance/daily reports of receipts for cash drawers
* Complete marketing and sales related activities which further the Direct Auto brand in the local market (outbound marketing calls, car dealerships visits, local events, distribution of flyers, etc.)
* Contact customers regarding account status and renewals
* Meet and exceed sale's goals through new product sales, cross selling and retention of current customers
* Implement marketing programs and initiatives which further the Direct Auto brand in the local market (car dealerships, local events, etc.)
* Build and maintain relationships with community organizations and local business
* Develop and manage customer relationships and serve as a resource to customers and potential customers on all Direct Auto products and services
* Responsible for monitoring key competitors in the local market area and making suggestions on initiatives that could improve Direct Auto's position in the marketplace
* Receive customer payments, issue receipts and verify balance/daily reports of receipts for c